We are a venture-backed, full-remote, growth-stage fintech startup, founded by Stanford and MIT engineers from Silicon Valley. Our team has experience in entrepreneurship, finance, and consulting in NY, SF, and Chicago. We are incubating a product and looking to hire an all-star team that can grow the business. Joining this team will put you at the forefront of startup innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product. Our team is made up of builders, and you should be no exception!
🙋🏻♀️ Fun fact: more women than men on our team.
We're building the next NFT-Crypto wallet for Gen Z students in India & the US. We've created the first Learn-to-Earn & EdBank in the EdFi industry.
Project Manager is for current college/university, MBA students who are recent graduates.
What It’s Like to Work Here as a Project Manager
- 1.Assisting with the development of business cases and operating plans
- 2.Building a funnel to recruit candidates for usability and product interviews
- 3.Proactively mitigate business operational risks
- 4.Communicate and present product roadmaps with interns or affiliates. 5 .Hold teams accountable to make and meet commitments
- 5.Cultivate a high-performing, one-team culture
- 6.Work collaboratively with others to ensure MVP OKRs/KPIs/deliverables are met
- 7.Owning a completely new product idea, defining the pain point, problem and solution, target audience
- 8.Testing and validating the idea with key stakeholders, including first customers, designers, sales and marketing
- 9.Acting as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions
- 10.Acting as the voice of the customer, with a deep understanding of user personas, pain points and customer journeys
- 11.Gathering and managing product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- 1.Native English ability, especially writing, in order to be effective in copywriting
- 2.Work with key stakeholders to get new content online for new projects and make updates existing content updated with search engine marketing best practices in mind
- 3.Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively across and build network across all levels of a large international organization
- 4.Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of team members
- 5.Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
Flexible working hours. Normal hours are not required. Full remote. Performance-based. Based on KPI, we will decide on discretionary bonus, full-time (with insurance) offer, and terms.
- Flexible time, full-remote work
- Full-time or fixed term (contract-based) employment
- Performance-based rewards and bonus