Comment on page
We are a Silicon Valley startup and prize the following qualities in team members:
- 1.We believe the best talent may not have gone to the best schools or worked for the best companies.
- 2.The resume isn’t representative of a person’s ability. Only by collaborating with someone will we know their true ability.
- 3.The best talent needs to be rewarded with the best compensation.
- 1.We build MVPs to test user needs and pain points.
- 2.We rely on both quantitative and qualitative feedback from our users to steer product direction.
- 3.Quantitative feedback includes product and user analytics data.
- 4.Qualitative feedback includes in-depth user interviews and user testing.
- 1.Do not let perfect be the enemy of the good.
- 2.Doing something is better than doing nothing.
- 3.We value people who get things done, rather than talking about or discussing it.
- 4.Starting a task is easy. Finishing is hard.
- 1.We prize our ability in making money stretch further than other teams.
- 2.All of our products are close to operating profitability.
- 3.We rely on clear written instructions and handbooks so that knowledge is shared efficiently throughout the team.
- 1.That is why we ask our candidates to read this document.
- 2.The most suitable candidates will read this document thoroughly, and will not ask questions already answered in this document.
- 4.Operating efficiency means no office, full remote.