Expectations for deliverables.
- Sloppiness is not tolerated
- Check your progress on something at 10% complete with a direction for completion, rather than building something that is 90% done and realizing the work was misaligned
- This is what is expected: 10% (within a few hours of assignment), 40% (within a day or two), 90% (1 week before deadline)
- Be able to defend the number and know what next steps are required to get to completion
- Every deliverable/task should be a step towards helping the team achieve our ultimate mission
- Ask questions and make sure you know where the company is going from a big picture perspective